Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

My Easter Weekend


On Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday was our school holiday. My family had a Easter hunt on Sunday. We had to find we had to find eighty Easter eggs. All my brothers found 6, 7 ,8 all 2. Well I found ten.


Well we were hunting my mum said “ There is a special prize somewhere by the trees” While my brothers were looking for more eggs I was looking for the special prize. I lookes by the Grapefruit tree, by the orange and by the avocado tree.


So I sat down and had a think about all trees by the house. While I was thinking my brother said “ Mum look there is a peach” So I thought and said “ The peach tree” So I ran as fast as I could and I found a basket with a tea towel over it.

So I looked under the tea towel and screamed “ My I found it” My mum said “ What is it” I said “ IT A KITTEN”  So I pick her up and took her inside. My mum said “ Go on then give her a name” I said “ Girl because her dads name is man and her mum's name is mama so her name is girl.

So I carried of finding for the rest of the easter eggs. I looked behind the trees, behind the house and even inside. While I was looking for the eggs I looked down and saw a egg by the fence. It was the biggest egg I ever saw.

After the hunt my family got to eat a eggs We had heaps of eggs. But I had the most. Well we were eating our eggs my mum told us not to hold the kitten all else it will get sick.
While we were eating my big brother was eating he saw on egg  the fireplace. I looke by the fireplace and saw. So I stood up and went to grab.

I just grabbed it but then he push me over. But my mum told him to give it to me. So then he gave it to. But I said “ You can have it because you are the oldest. So then we ate all of our eggs. That the the bestest easter I ever had.           

No comments:

Post a Comment