Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Book Review

Title: Skater Chicks


Author: Jacqueline Arena


Characters (Jules and Rosa )


Setting (Skate Park. The story was set in the Skate Park. It was set there because there love Skating )


What was the problem? Rosa taught Jules how to Skate on a real saket board.


What was the solution? There both went to the skate park and started skating with friends.  


Was there a plot twist? no they was not a plot twist


My favourite part of the book was? It was when Rosa  
went to the skate park and showed Jule cool skate tricks.   
If I could change the ending it would end like this? I wouldn't change the book because it is good how it is.


Would I read this book again? yes

Illustrate your favourite scene in the story. (Tux Paint)

No comments:

Post a Comment