Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Goals 2014





My Personal Goals - 2014  Date : Wednesday, 5th  February

1.My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was maths
because I move from the middle and nearly to the top.
2.The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was netball because a was a Goal shot and I could get shot from far.
3.In reading my learning goal is to read more books and try to get to the level I have to get two.
4.To achieve this goal I need to read more and more book at school and at home.
5.In writing  my goal is to write more effective paragraph.  
To achieve this goal I need to use more juicy and vocabulary words.  
6.In Maths my goal is to learn to do my division, timetable and learn more maths strategies.   
7.The learning area I think I need to improve in most is writing. Because on my report writing was really low and I only move a little bit.
8.In my learning my goal this term is to  show the teacher where I am on my nextbook. So that means I have to be in the  right place at the right time.
9.My goal for this year around the classroom is to have the right attitude when I enter the classroom and to Stop Look and Listen when the teacher tells us to.
10.My goal for this year around the school is to look after the little kids at school and help everyone at school.
11.My parents goal for me this Term is to focus on my work . Get in to all the sports team and try to be a prefect for 2015.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hello I really like your goals they are really cool to do for yourself. I love how your saying that your gonna be very good at maths and other subjects. Keep up the good work. Have great day.

Unknown said...

Hello Puawai, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM310 at University of South Alabama. I really like the list of your 2014 personal goals. I think it is a great way for you and everybody to make a list of our goals and try to get it done day by day. I think I should make a list of goal like you, so I can keep up with what I doing and make it better. Great blog! Keep up with the good work.

Post a Comment