Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

A day something went missing

Waiting for my younger sister to wake up in the hospital. I wanted to take my baby brother down to the park to play. Waiting for him to put his shoes on, my mum was telling me to watch out for him. Exiting  the door my mum said “Bye”
we replied “Goodbye.”

Walking over to the stairs, my baby brother stop and looked at me.
“ What's wrong? “ I asked.
“ I don't want to go down the stairs I want to go on the elevator.” he said.
So we walked over and pressed the button. While we were in the elevator I was telling him to stay by me and don't wander off.

When we got there we walked over to the park. “ Weeeeeeee!!!” He said when he was going down the slide. While I i was sitting there he came up to me and said I want to go back now. So we walked up the stairs and went to the elevator. When we were about to go, he said “My jacket is at the park.”
So I said to him “Sit here and wait for me.”
So he did.

Running down to the park I could see the elevator go up. So I was wondering who was one it. So I ran up the stairs and saw that my baby brother wasn't there .  So I stood there in shock. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come down. Once it came down I saw that he wasn't in there .  So I freaked out.

So I stood there in silence. While I was standing there I saw the elevator come down and I saw a women come down. I asked her “ Have you seen a little boy”
she said “No sorry”
So I jumped on the elevator and went to the 6th floor. Walking over to my little sister ward. I saw something move in the corner of my eye. So I looked back. I walked into this art room and saw that my brother was in their drawing with another little boy.

So I walked over to him and asked if he wanted to go see your sister and he said yes. So I grabbed his hand and we walked of. When we entered my mum asked me if everything was alright and I said no. Then I told her everything.

After all that talking my little sister finally woke up. “ What a day!!” I said to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment