Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Prize giving Perfroms


prize giving item from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

On Thursday night Point England had prize giving in their own hall. The juniors were at 2.00 0’clock and the seniors were at 7.00 pm. When it was time for the seniors pzir giving we had to sit in our places.I had to do  two items which were kapa haka and my normal one with my own team.

I was so surprised that I was in Kapa Haka. The first time we perform was for the juniors we did 3 songs which were Ko Tena Aroha, Papakitetaha, and He Taua.

When kapa haka was finished it was for my team to shine but first we had to give out our prizes. Some girls and boys in my class got awards. I was so scared because I was in front with my friend. We were dancing so hard out I nearly fell. Dancing was a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment